I’ve been organising my workspace and clearing out small bits and pieces of fabrics lately. I like the part when you have a pile of small fabrics and you are trying to figure out what to do with them. Since it is Autumn, I wanted to make something with a happy mushroom :D And this is how it turned out.
The shirt is made out of yellow stripy jersey, leftovers from this hoodie I made before and white single jersey. The mushroom is made of an old red curtain with white hearts as well as white velor and appliqued in front. I added red ribbing and used red thread to sew the hemline and sleeves for added colour. It sure is a happy shirt.